Drinking Water

The U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA), enforced by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires community water systems to provide customers with an annual report to educate them about the quality of their drinking water. This report is called the “Consumer Confidence Report” (CCR) and was required to be made available by July 1, 2001.

Drinking water for the UT Austin Main Campus and the J.J. Pickle Research Campus is provided by the City of Austin Water and Wastewater Utility.

Water Quality Reports are available from the City of Austin.

Water Quality Reports for other UT Austin locations in Texas are available from the appropriate local drinking water supplier, and may be listed in the EPA's database at Texas Drinking Water CCRs.

Back to Top
Back to Top