Step 1: Log on to https://vpn.utexas.edu
Step 2: Enter your UT EID and password
- This will give you web VPN access.
Step 3: Go to EHS Assistant
- If this page opens up then everything works. If this page does not open then you need to try downloading the “Cisco Systems VPN Client” which is available through bevoware: http://www.utexas.edu/its/bevoware/
- Click on “Downloading and Installing Software”. Then scroll down to the section titled “Utilities”. “Cisco Systems VPN” is the 8th software option.
- Click download and then login with you EID and password.
- Try logging into the link given in Step 3 again and see if the home page opens.
- If these instructions do not work you will have to remote log in to your desktop to open the page. Please contact TRecs for further assistance.