Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral found in many buildings and building materials on campus. It does not pose a health risk when it is intact.
The Campus and Occupational Safety group performs asbestos inspections prior to any potential disturbance. Inspections are requested by completing the Asbestos & Lead Assessment Request form and submitting electronically.
- Asbestos & Lead Assessment Request
- Asbestos Waste Manifests (PDF)
- Asbestos Requirements for Contractors
- Asbestos Appendix A (PDF)
- Lead Requirements for Contractors
- OH 503: Asbestos General Information Training
- OH 515 Asbestos Training for Project Managers
- University Asbestos Operations & Maintenance Plan