Safety Data Sheets (SDS formerly MSDS) are extremely important in the safe handling of hazardous substances. EHS recommends these SDS databases:
- Type the chemical name into the “Xchange Database” search box. Click “SEARCH”.
- Click the desired chemical name.
- A SDS for the chosen chemical will open in a new window.
- To search more specifically by chemical name, product code, manufacturer SDS number, or CAS number click “Detailed Search” located in the Xchange Database box.
- Alternatively, search for manufacturer through the “Manufacturer's Website” search box.