Project Closeout consists of onsite and administrative tasks as the project is conveyed to the Owner. It is coordinated by the General Contractor (GC) with assistance from the Project Manager (PM). EHS requires specific information on all projects with specialized information for labs, clinics and food service.
Provided by Contractor GC
- As-Built Record Drawings and Specifications
- Owners Operating & Maintenance Manuals
- Record of Approved Submittals and Samples
- Certification of No Asbestos Products Incorporated in Project
- Completed Punch List
- Completed Commissioning and Closeout Manual
- Completed SWPPP documents and Notice of Termination
- Dye Test
- Drinking Water
- Backflow Prevention
- Emergency Showers and Eyewash
- Lab Equipment: Autoclave, Eyewash, Emergency Shower, Fume Hoods
- Identification Report for Confined Spaces
- TAB Reports
- Commissioning of Fall Protection Report
- ESA Environmental Site Assessment Report
- Asbestos Free Documentation Report
- Environmental Abatement and Remediation Report
- Customer Service Inspection Report
- Discharge Request for Storm and Sanitary
- Pre-Treatment Device
- Kitchen Opening
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Fixed Cryogenic Vessels
- Paint Booth
- Medical Gases
- MSDS Material Safety Data Sheets
Provided by Professional Service Provider PSP (Architect, Engineer)
- Mechanical Engineer signed document that the Test Adjust Balance (TAB) Report was reviewed and the building is as designed.
- Final Contract Drawings and Specifications with As-Built records and drawings coordinated with the Contractor.
Provided by Project Manager PM
- Verification that all contractual requirements are satisfied.
- Final Completion with Notice of Completion.
- All deliverables are complete.