Forms & Resources

Important Note: If filling out a fillable form, please use Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Foxit (set as the default app or download the form) as they do not work correctly in web browser PDF tools.

Administrative (EHS/FPS Staff Only)

Discharge Request

To submit a discharge request, you must be a UT representative possessing a current UT EID.

Submit Discharge Request

For additional information regarding waste and storm sewer discharges contact the EHS Department directly by calling (512) 471-3511.

Healthpoint Occupational Health Program (OHP)

Illness and Injury Prevention Program

SOP Library (UT Box)


X-ray Devices